Web Application QA/Tester Lead - Full Remote U.S.
We are currently looking for an amazing Web Application QA/Tester Lead to join the RLJ development team.
As a Web Application QA/Tester Lead, you'll design and implement manual/automated testing to make sure RLJ produces products of the highest quality, scalable, and secure. RLJ is trusted by a rapidly growing technology company with critical business data, so our development team ensures that our apps, internal services, and infrastructure are reliable and that our customer data is accurate.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing solid methodologies for both manual and automated testing
- Finding bugs and following them through resolution and fix.
- Implementing Quality Standards as a whole, keeping QA organized & on top of an array of ever changing issues and priorities
- Improving internal development process, a champion for test automation
- Previous SCM Experience (Git, Perforce, SVN)
- Experience with a load testing tools such as Loadrunner, LoadImpact
- Are comfortable working with .NET technologies
- Familiar with JIRA or a similar product
- Can create master test plans, as well as feature test plans for frequent deployments
- Are skilled to manage live ops process with team leads and determine if bug fixes are necessary
Pay, Perks & Such:
- a competitive hourly rate (1099)
- Overtime available
- collaborative culture & unprecedented team spirit
- 100% remote work
Something else that's important to you? Talk to us!
Note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.