Software Services Sales Representative - Full Remote U.S.
We're looking for an awesome, enthusiastic, and high energy associate with track record of sales “hunting” success. You will take ownership for building, optimizing and managing the complete sales and success function. You’ll be the first full-time Sales Development Representative that RLJ Development has, but definitely not the last. The ideal candidate is on a trajectory to grow with the company and become the Head of Sales, leading a larger sales team.
Some of the high-level initiatives our Sales Development Representative will have the opportunity to shape and drive are:
- Reach out to companies with the goal of getting them to work with RLJ Development
- Prospect for new business on trade show floors of industry events.
- Identify, clean, qualify, and route Leads where appropriate
- Use outbound efforts to convert cold contacts to hot leads
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com (or other CRMs) to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping to create and maintain data integrity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer centric, with an ability to understand and design around customer needs
- Very comfortable with technology
- An independent problem solver with a strong desire to learn and grow
- A 4-year degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar role
Nice to have:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- One year software sales development and/or customer service experience preferred
Pay, Perks & Such:
- a competitive hourly rate (1099)
- collaborative culture & unprecedented team spirit
- 100% remote work
Something else that's important to you? Talk to us!
Note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!